Savannah and Melanie got their baskets in their beds first thing in the morning!

Savannah got an umbrellla and a nightgown. Melanie got a swim suit and head bands. They also both got some eggs and a bunny rabbit.

I also got matching dresses for them to wear to church. They looked so cute in them!

Savannah and I (and Aunt Rachel) also decorated easter eggs in the evening. I got an egg spinner. You just put a few drops of coloring on the egg and then push the button on the spinner. The spinner would spin the egg and get the coloring all over it. It was lots of fun!And the eggs look so cool!

9 comments:
Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. That was smart of the Easter Bunny to leave their baskets in their beds. Tate had to wait a few hours. The Easter Bunny's a little slow out here!
Does Savannah still sleep in a crib?
Oh yea,
I forgot to say that their dresses are adorable! How fun to have girls to dress up!!!
Jon has just always wanted their baskets in their beds, since that is how they usually got their baskets. Plus, we went over to my parents to help them find their baskets, and we finally did after 20 clues (and that's not an exageration)!!! So I figure, for now, in their beds is just fine.
And yes, Savannah is still in a crib. We've been talking about moving her into a bed, but it just hasn't happened yet. We know that we'll have to once we start potty training her. But that is slow in coming. She wanted to wear panties yesterday and she didn't have any accidents for 4 hours and then we made her sit on the toilet for 20 minutes and still couldn't get her to go. But thanks for the diapers. I don't think that Savannah likes them, so I keep telling her that if she uses the toilet then she won't have to wear the elephant diapers (as she keeps calling them).
And it is lots of fun to be able to dress the girls the same. Unfortunately, I've had to wait until Melanie can fit into 12 month clothes before I could find identical outfits for them!
That's hillarious about Savannah not liking the diapers because Tate didn't like them either, and he actually called them "elephant diapers" too! I think that Tate is scared of elephants ever since we went to the zoo this last time. I couldn't get him to put his tennis shoes on for anything-finally I told him that he better put them on so that the elephant won't step on his feet. That worked, but now he doesn't like elephants.
That's so funny! Savannah just says that she wants the Elmo diapers, but I told her that we don't have any and that she has to wear the Elephant diapers or sit on the toilet. But man, that girl has a bladder of steel!
hey kristy,
where did you get that cool egg spinner??? i didn't want to do eggs with hannah and victoria because of the mess, but that looks way easier!
and cute dresses!!
Yeah, the egg spinner was way easy. I just got it at Walmart for $5! I figured I'd give it a try if it was that cheap!
It was only 19
Oh, picky picky!
Post a Comment