Monday, April 16, 2007

More Easter Fun!




Last night we went over to my parent's house for a little family party. A lot of my cousins and my aunts and uncles were there too. We had tons of really good food! Aunt Teresa gave a little lesson on having a good attitude. Then everyone got to hunt for Easter Eggs. Savannah got a huge basketful of eggs.

Melanie even got to ride around on Uncle Brandon's shoulders and find her own eggs! She really enjoyed that! She especially loved showing her eggs to everyone!

Everyone enjoyed finding eggs, especially the ones that had money in them!

3 comments:

Maria said...

It was really fun! I can't say that I'd ever done an Easter Hunt with your family before. Maybe I just can't remember, who knows. Is the money thing a tradition?

Kristy said...

I haven't been here for Easter for the last 3 years, but it seems like we always do an egg hunt. We usually have cousins over too. But I can't say that I remember there ever being very much money in the eggs. There has been small change in a handful of eggs. And I don't know if they've ever had names on the eggs before.

Anonymous said...

The name thing was new last year. The idea was that way you make sure everyone get what you want them to get. It also makes the eggs harder to find, sure you can find an egg but can you find yours. Last year all eggs had names on them. This year we modified a little. As for the money, yeah it usually is just change. This year when Dianna went to the bank she got change but no ones. As we thought about it we thought $5 would make it more interesting for the young adults. Who knows what we will do next year.