
At least once a week Stacy comes over so I can help her with her math homework. Unfortunately for both of us, she comes over in the evening when we are both tired, which makes Precalculus even harder.
But we've had a lot of FUN working together. And I enjoy having her come over! In fact, she'll be coming over tonight to get ready for her test tomorrow!
But we've had a lot of FUN working together. And I enjoy having her come over! In fact, she'll be coming over tonight to get ready for her test tomorrow!
3 comments:
That's so nice of you to help her. Pre-Calc? Aaaaa!!!
Yes, see they are even smiling. I do not know if she smiles so much when I help her.
It's just because you're her dad. Someday she'll grow out of it...it'll be a few days after she moves out.
Post a Comment