Monday, April 2, 2007

My Stripper

Last week I put Savannah in her crib. I was hoping that she would just lay down and take a nap. But before she fell asleep, she decided to undress herself!
I walked past her room and saw her standing in her bed with just her blanket wrapped around her. I told her to lay down and she did.


It wasn't until after she got up from her nap that I saw what she had done with the dress that she had been wearing.

She decided to put it on her monkey instead!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, on my screen at work, the "she put it on her monkey instead" line is on the side and not on the bottom. I think it depends on your browser and your screen resolution.

Maria said...

I think you're right Jon. On my screen the "she put it on her monkey" is on the left and "instead" is under the picture.

elizabeth said...

That is too funny. I guess you don't really need outside entertainment with Savannah around.

Anonymous said...

Kristy, that is SUCH a cute story! I love how girls are so into dressing up themselves and their monkeys too ;) How fun!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous = Tanya :)