Thursday, April 26, 2007

Museum for Youth

Yesterday, the girls and I went to the Arizona Museum for Youth with some friends. I've never been there before and so I was quite impressed with how nice it was for little kids.
Savannah and Melanie both loved it!






Savannah enjoyed making a craft and looking at books. She also really loved Artville, especially the kitchen area and the slide! Melanie enjoyed the little play area that they had for babies. She liked trying to play with herself in the mirror!

Overall, we had a great time!



Thanks Laurie for letting us tag along with you!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

We love the AMFY! We have a membership and go every time they get a new exhibit and sometimes in between.

Maria said...

We love that place too! Tate and I tagged along with Andrea and her kids once. It was really fun.

Laurie said...

I think we go at least once every couple of weeks! It's nice to have an air-conditioned escape from everyday life!! :) Just tell me when you want to go again, and we'll be there!