We had to wake the kids up extra early on Easter, so they would have time to look at their Easter baskets and still get ready for 8 o'clock church. I think it's so funny to see how they're actually sleeping.
I don't know how Melanie even manages to stay in the bed.
Savannah was very excited to get up, because she knew it was Easter. She was so thrilled with her basket. She especially loved that the Easter Bunny brought her a little pig that she had seen at the store and Mom didn't buy for her, despite her major fit.
Melanie just wanted to keep sleeping.
She finally got up after she heard Savannah being so excited. She was pretty thrilled about her basket too.
Spencer didn't get left out either.
He was very happy to find a bucket of beach toys in his crib, even though he looks totally sleepy-stupid in this picture.
Here are the girls in their matching Easter dresses, along with their new stuffed animals.
We managed to get one shot of all 3 kids in their Easter best, but Spencer wouldn't hold still for any more than one. I love his little pin-stripped outfit with the pink bow tie!
We all got naps and then we colored a few eggs. I got an egg spinner at WalMart, and I love how the eggs turn out all multi-colored! And it's so easy!
Then we went over to Jon's parent's house for dinner and an egg hunt. This was the girls 3rd egg hunt, but the first one that I had a camera at. The loved looking for the eggs. Melanie needed a little help, but she was so cute whenever she found one!
Can you spot the egg here?
It took Savannah quite some time to find this one, even when she was told where to look. She was quite proud of herself for finding it.
The kids had so much fun that we emptied the eggs of all the candy and then hid them again. They had just as much fun looking for them the 2nd time, even though they were disappointed that the eggs were empty. 
The kids were pretty tired by the end of the day. The girls were very excited to get to wear their new nightgowns to bed!
And they were being such good friends with each other, that they decided to both sleep in Savannah's bed. They're cute here, but I'm sure that they would have been on top of each other if left like that for too long.
Hope you had a great Easter too!
I don't know how Melanie even manages to stay in the bed.
Savannah was very excited to get up, because she knew it was Easter. She was so thrilled with her basket. She especially loved that the Easter Bunny brought her a little pig that she had seen at the store and Mom didn't buy for her, despite her major fit.
Melanie just wanted to keep sleeping.
She finally got up after she heard Savannah being so excited. She was pretty thrilled about her basket too.
Spencer didn't get left out either.
He was very happy to find a bucket of beach toys in his crib, even though he looks totally sleepy-stupid in this picture.
Here are the girls in their matching Easter dresses, along with their new stuffed animals.
We managed to get one shot of all 3 kids in their Easter best, but Spencer wouldn't hold still for any more than one. I love his little pin-stripped outfit with the pink bow tie!
We all got naps and then we colored a few eggs. I got an egg spinner at WalMart, and I love how the eggs turn out all multi-colored! And it's so easy!
Then we went over to Jon's parent's house for dinner and an egg hunt. This was the girls 3rd egg hunt, but the first one that I had a camera at. The loved looking for the eggs. Melanie needed a little help, but she was so cute whenever she found one!
Can you spot the egg here?
It took Savannah quite some time to find this one, even when she was told where to look. She was quite proud of herself for finding it.
The kids had so much fun that we emptied the eggs of all the candy and then hid them again. They had just as much fun looking for them the 2nd time, even though they were disappointed that the eggs were empty. 
The kids were pretty tired by the end of the day. The girls were very excited to get to wear their new nightgowns to bed!
And they were being such good friends with each other, that they decided to both sleep in Savannah's bed. They're cute here, but I'm sure that they would have been on top of each other if left like that for too long.
Hope you had a great Easter too!
3 comments:
Their dresses are SO cute! And I love Spencer's little "suit."
I think hunting for eggs is one of the best traditions out there. Kids just love it!
I so love their matching dresses!
Check you out - I've missed a lot! CUTE Easter pictures :)
and... we would LOVE to go with you to Superstition Farms any time! *quick, before it get's ridiculously hot! ;)*
Post a Comment