I finallybit the bullet and potty trained Melanie!
She did so good! I had the hardest time just getting Savannah to go in the toilet the first time, but Melanie had no problem. And she was so happy and excited to sit on the toilet, that she didn't mind me making her go sit on it every 90 minutes or so. I think that she only had 2 accidents that first week. We've had many more since then, but it's just because I'm not constantly asking her if she needs to go and the novelty has worn off, so she doesn't love going to the bathroom when Mom says to. After the first few days, I asked Melanie if she already knew how to use the toilet and she was just waiting for me to let her. Her response: Yeah! She cracks me up. I love her and am so proud of her. My little girl is just growing up too fast!
She did so good! I had the hardest time just getting Savannah to go in the toilet the first time, but Melanie had no problem. And she was so happy and excited to sit on the toilet, that she didn't mind me making her go sit on it every 90 minutes or so. I think that she only had 2 accidents that first week. We've had many more since then, but it's just because I'm not constantly asking her if she needs to go and the novelty has worn off, so she doesn't love going to the bathroom when Mom says to. After the first few days, I asked Melanie if she already knew how to use the toilet and she was just waiting for me to let her. Her response: Yeah! She cracks me up. I love her and am so proud of her. My little girl is just growing up too fast!
1 comment:
Wow! Lots of milestones at your house. How fun!
Post a Comment