I have been wanting to get a custom clock for our house since we moved in. I originally thought about having one made and giving it to Jon for Father's Day. But after thinking about it for a few months, I decided that I wanted his input on how the clock should look too. So I told him what I had been thinking and we got to work picking out a clock. I am so excited for it to come. I think that we've finally decided on all of the details...the size (this was one of the hardest choices), the color, the texture, the text, the font, the font color, etc. Anyways, my good friend Staci makes and sells clocks, and has patiently put up with us as we have tried to figure out what we want. We can't wait to see what the finally outcome looks like. I'll post pictures when we get it. If you're interested in getting a clock, check out Staci's blog: clocksbystaci.blogspot.com She'll be happy to help you too!
2 comments:
What room are you going to put it in?
We'll hang it in the family room, above the TV.
Post a Comment