Friday, April 25, 2008

6-Word Memoir

Laurie tagged me (a week ago - Sorry I'm so slow)! Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a picture if you want.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post. (Sorry but Laurie's blog is now private!)
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Here is Laurie's memoir: Her kids are everything to her.

She was tagged by Nancy, whose memoir is: She knows Jesus is The Christ.

I love both of these! To come up with my own was a little tricky. In the end, I decided that I absolutely love my girls and husband. So here's what I came up with:
She lives to see them happy!

I do love you guys so much!

I would be lost without you!

I tag Maria, Robin, my cousin Amy, Kelly M, and Melanie!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That's a great one!! I love this tag, because everyone comes up with a different one, but they're all true for me, so it's great!

Kelly M said...

Fun! I love yours. I'll have to take a few days to think, but I'll do it. This is a fun challenge- thanks Kristy! :)

Robin said...

uh, at least when I tagged you it didn't require hard brain work! I am still thinking of what I want to say, but I will do this!