Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Park Again!

I took the girls to the park again this evening. Apparently I took them exactly a week ago too, and Savannah wore the exact same dress. I took pictures last time, but it's taken me a whole week to get them off of the camera. We had lots of fun and the weather was great! Melanie is getting more and more adventurous each time. Here she is riding one of her favorites rides!
I took my sisters, Sarah and Natalie, with us last week, so they could play with the girls. They seemed to have a lot of fun too, so we got Sarah to go with us again this week so she could give me an extra hand again.

It's nice to have someone to take Melanie on all of the slides and extra hands to push the swings!

I just want to take advantage of the nice weather before the slides start burning their little buns! And make sure that I spend plenty of time doing fun things with the girls before I get completely distracted with a baby!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Your girls are so big! It looks like they enjoyed themselves!

Michelle Johnston said...

Awhhhh...looks like fun! Those parks are so well kept and manicured! I've almost forgotten:) Just kidding. Hey, are any of your brothers and sisters engaged yet? I need an excuse to come home this summer.