Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Family

I know that some of my friends are wondering about the age range on my family. So I thought that I would try and give you a brief run down.
Natalie is my youngest sister. She just turned 8. She is actually adopted and was sealed to my family almost 2 years ago.

Sarah is my youngest biological sibling. She is 14. She has the most beautiful red hair! She's growing up so fast and is my designated baby sitter!

Then there's Stacy. She's 19. She just started over at MCC.

Andrea is next at age 21. She'll be graduating from NAU next month. (This was at Halloween.)

Brandon is our Valentine baby and is now 23. He's working and going to MCC.

Tyler is 25 and will be graduating from ASU next month too. Sorry that he's hiding behind the camera, but he's usually taking pictures.

Then there's me. Almost the oldest, but claim to be the second mother to all of the above.

And Bryan is the oldest. He will be 29 this summer.

He is my only married sibling. His wife Maria is wonderful and they have one little boy, Tate. He is Savannah's age.

So there you go. My whole family. Good luck picking us all out!

4 comments:

Michelle Johnston said...

Oh boy.....you're mom could technically be in for a really bad summer, if all elligable parties decided to get engaged and married all at the same time! Wouldnt that be fun! Hey guess what....we're ALMOST 2 yrs down! I'm about ready to make a really long paper chain and start my countdown:) Hows pregnancy coming?

Allison said...

I loved this post. It was so nice to be able to put faces to the names I have heard. I was great to talk to you and I can't wait to see you and the new little babe in June.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

What a fun family!

Laurie said...

What a great-looking family! :)