I got little doll strollers for the girls for Christmas. But recently, Melanie has found that she can fit into them. So, Savannah will push her up and down the hall as fast as she can! I just love the craziness in Savannah's eyes in this picture, and the ridiculousness of her outfit (I'm not sure if you can see the dress up necklace and earrings). It's amazing that she's even able to stop the stroller before running into the closet door because she's wearing those silly plastic shoes!
They both love it though. I just love it that they can keep each other entertained!
They both love it though. I just love it that they can keep each other entertained!
2 comments:
That's a GREAT outfit Savannah!! My girls would be proud!! ;)
I LOVE it when they keep each other entertained... Peals of laughter wafting out of their rooms... I'm glad mine are actually friends now - sometimes! :)
Great pictures! Way to capture the moment and the memory. Your girls are just darling. . . they are going to love having a baby brother around!
Post a Comment