My mom's sister came into town last weekend. Savannah just loves her! Of course she had to bring presents for the girls. She owns a Southwest Indian store, hence the presents that she brought.
She gave each of them a pair of pink moccasins, a turquoise necklace, and little beaded bracelets. They loved the gifts! Melanie loves her little moccasins and has wore them everyday since they were given to her. I think that the only other pair of shoes that I've been able to put on her is her Sunday shoes! And Savannah goes through necklace fazes. She'll wear one for 2 or 3 days and then won't for a month. So thanks for the gifts!
She gave each of them a pair of pink moccasins, a turquoise necklace, and little beaded bracelets. They loved the gifts! Melanie loves her little moccasins and has wore them everyday since they were given to her. I think that the only other pair of shoes that I've been able to put on her is her Sunday shoes! And Savannah goes through necklace fazes. She'll wear one for 2 or 3 days and then won't for a month. So thanks for the gifts!
1 comment:
So cute! I love gifts!!
Post a Comment