I can't say that I'm a very crafty person, but I was so proud of myself for making this little sign at our RS Enrichment Activity this last week.
I know that my sister-in-law, Maria, uses Mod Podge all the time and makes lots of creative things. She's always telling me how easy it is to use and it was pretty easy. So here's one more little decoration that I made myself!
I know that my sister-in-law, Maria, uses Mod Podge all the time and makes lots of creative things. She's always telling me how easy it is to use and it was pretty easy. So here's one more little decoration that I made myself!
7 comments:
Very cute!! I'm not crafty either, so it's a great feeling to make something that actually turns out cute! :)
Kristy,that turned out VERY cute. Good Job!
I think you're plenty crafty!!
I think its awesome Kristy!!!! Way to go! I love fun sayings like that. My next one thats going up in my bathroom says "if you're happy and you know it...tell your face!" I already have the vinyl, and just need to get the rest of the stuff to do it:) I'm excited about it though, and I think yours looks great. Way to go!
Love it! I've never used/done mod podge, just the name of it sounds hard!!
Super cute! I've never used it either, but I want to try.
Hi Kristy,
Yeah, I think Val Vista and Baseline might be a little too far, but who knows anymore! I'll let you know if the closer pediatricians don't work out!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment