My mother-in-law loves to take all of her grandkids to Chuck E. Cheese. Of course, they all love going too. Melanie is finally old enough to understand what is going on and completely enjoyed their last visit. It's so nice for them to go and play with cousins and I get to spend some time with my mother and sister-in-law!
As you can see, Savannah is completely loving this ride!
I thought that is picture of Melanie playing an arcade type game was just too funny. Kind of reminded me of her daddy!
As you can see, Savannah is completely loving this ride!
I thought that is picture of Melanie playing an arcade type game was just too funny. Kind of reminded me of her daddy!
I can't say that the pizza is stellar, but anything tastes great when you're starving and the kids totally love it!
1 comment:
Oh I know!! We just went there for Hannah's birthday, and they LOVED it!! You should register (or sign up?) on their website, because then they'll send you coupons and stuff!! We got 100 tokens for the price of 40!! I was so excited! :)
Post a Comment