For those of you that are anxiously waiting, still no baby. The 20th came and went with no hope of our little guy coming. I am currently shooting for the 24th-26th. A girl can hope, right?
Well I told Savannah that we would have a race. She has her first loose tooth. So I told her that we would see if her tooth would fall out first or if the baby would come first. I know that that sounds ridiculous, because you would think that it would definitely be her tooth. But I'm telling you, that she has been claiming that that tooth was loose for the last 3 months. There were so many times when Jon and I would feel it and tell her that it wasn't loose and she would say that our fingers were too big and that we just couldn't feel it wiggle like she could. Well, it is finally loose, but it's been about the same amount of looseness since Wednesday night. I don't think that she wiggles it at all during the day. So it remains in places. In fact, on Wednesday she was practically in tears because she thought that she could feel a hole in her tooth with her tongue. I told her that it was just the space under the tooth and that it was just fine. But what would I know? It's not like I've ever lost any teeth. Nope, she wanted me to schedule her an appointment with the dentist. Luckily Daddy walked in about 2 minutes later and was able to resolve her fears. But the tooth still sits there. She is afraid to loose it, even though she really wants the tooth fairy to come.
So the race is on. Baby vs. Tooth. Feel free to vote for who you think will make their appearance first. Jon's dad says that it will hands down be the tooth, but I have my doubts, especially at the rate that the tooth is currently going...not that I have any room to talk though!
4 comments:
I'll try & be optimistic for you and say they'll both happen the same day! What about May 28th? Then you keep your family tradition going. We're the same way. Matt is the 7th(July), Hallie 7th(Jan.) Me 16th(Mar.), Abby 16th(Nov.) I joke and say our ancestors must only send babies down on certain days! Good luck to you!!! I'm excited to hear when he comes!
Oh, come on Baby Boy, come on!! For your sake, I hope he comes first. Good luck!!
I'm guessing the baby comes first! Tate had a (fairly) loose tooth back in January and it didn't actually come out until March. He was like Savannah though and didn't wiggle it much.
Just wondering-Did you ever decide on a baby name?
I vote that the baby will come first. Hailee was afraid for her tooth to come out, that it was barely hanging on for about a week.
Good luck!
Post a Comment