I can hardly believe it, but my cute little dude turned 2 today!
His sisters were so excited that it was his birthday. They doted on him all morning and both of them wanted to sit by him at breakfast.
Savannah even made him a birthday crown, which surprisingly fit him perfectly.
We celebrated by going over to my parent's tonight and having a little BBQ. Spencer's current favorite things are Dora, Diego, Waldo, and Spiderman (or just about any super hero) . So I talked my mom into helping me make a Spiderman cake. It wasn't high class, but we thought that it turned out well for us having no cake decorating skills.
Spencer has even improved in his candle blowing skills since last year. He was quite happy to blow out his candles and he did a fairly good job too.
We opened presents, which the girls helped a little too much. But they were very excited to give him the gifts that they had picked out specifically for him.
Melanie gave him a Where's Waldo book and Savannah gave him a soccer ball. Jon and I got the little dude a Diego Tough Trike. He loved all of it.
The kids even took a dip in the pool, even though it was quite cold. In the end, we had a fun time. Happy Birthday Spencer! We love you and couldn't imagine our family without you!
2 comments:
I figured since you haven't posted anything that you were in the hospital. I guess not, bummer! Well, glad to hear that the tooth finally fell out.
Yesterday, I saw you and I assume (by your post)that you were going to your Mom's. I didn't realize it was you until you drove by. Anyways I hope you have this baby soon.
Can't believe he is that old already!
Post a Comment