Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nope, not yet

For those of you that were wondering, nope I haven't popped yet. I guess that I technically have 2 more weeks, but I keep telling myself that I only have about 1. I don't go early. Both Savannah and Spencer were born on their due dates, and Melanie was only early because we had her induced since Jon was taking the Bar on her due date. But I'm secretly hoping that our little dude comes this Thursday, the 20th, because it would make all of our family birthdays line up so nice and neat.
Savannah: July 28th
Melanie: July 20th
Spencer: May 28th
So that must mean that this little guy is going to come May 20th, right? Plus Jon's birthday is August 20th and our anniversary is December 20th. So I guess that I'm slightly fond of the 20th. Just don't tell my mom, because she'll be out of town that day...going up to Utah for my cousin's wedding.
However, I'm thinking that I'll actually go around the 24th-26th, just because I think that this due date isn't quite as accurate as my other ones. Jon thinks I'm silly, but I keep telling him that my super power is willing the baby to come on the date that I want him to come. I guess that only time will tell. And I'll let you know when he actually gets here.

4 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

I was wondering if you had your baby yet. I did not know how fond you were of the 20th. Hope all goes well for you. That would be cool if the baby was born on the 2oth.

Lisa said...

Do some jumping jacks on a trampoline on the 20th. Wink.

Laurie said...

For YOUR sake, I'm hoping he comes on the 20th!

Staci said...

Good luck! The 20th sounds like a great date!!!