Savannah's tooth was extremely loose today. With the way she was going, I figured that she would loose it tomorrow. But it seriously looked like it was just going to fall out of her head.
She totally babied that tooth all day. I told her that she needed to twist it or at least let me touch it. But instead she went and got herself a paper towel, folded it up, and kept it in her mouth. She said it kept the tooth from moving and hurting. It certainly kept her quiet for a few hours. But then we went over to my parent's house and she picked an apple off of their tree. A few bites into the apple and the tooth was gone. Not only did it fall out, but it was no where to be found. We tried to convince her that she probably swallowed it, but she's still not sure. All she knows for sure is that her tooth is gone and it wasn't as painful as she thought it would be and it didn't hardly bleed at all. Of course we had to leave the tooth fairy a not explaining the situation; hopefully she'll understand!
In the end, we have a very happy girl. And she had to remind me that she won...still no baby, but she lost her tooth! Even though, she told me this morning that if I went to the hospital on the same day that she lost her tooth, then it would be a tie. So I guess that I have about an hour or so left, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to make that deadline.
1 comment:
Way to go Savannah!!
Post a Comment