Sunday, November 8, 2009

Melanie's Sleeping Habits

I promise that this little girl has her own bed, but she hasn't spent most of her time in it this past week. Here she is sleeping in Savannah's bed. I think that they were happy to fall asleep together, but it was a different story in the morning. Savannah kept complaining about what a crazy sleeper Melanie is. Here she is sleeping next to my bed. I found her there one morning. By the time I took the picture, you can see that she is halfway under the bed. And here she is asleep on the kitchen floor. She was supposed to be in bed and was instead watching TV with Dad. Smart girl, laying behind the half-wall so Daddy couldn't see her.And these were all just within in the last week! Silly little girl, we've got to love you even if you are a crazy sleeper!

6 comments:

Amy said...

That's too funny, and cute! Silly girl. I look forward to Hallie and Abby sharing a room someday!

Cutie Pies said...

okay this is particularly funny because I have pictures of my kids asleep in their high chairs. She's a cutie!

Laurie said...

Cute! Victoria would sleep in my room every night, if I let her! We have a few similar pictures of her. But not all in the same week!

Allison said...

So funny!!

Cassandra said...

OH my gosh, that is so darn cute!

Susie Faye said...

very cute post kris! i especially loved the one where she was caught red handed on the tile after watching TV in a her covert spot! so cute.