Sorry this is picture overload, but I'm so glad that swim lessons are over. I know that Savannah is already missing them though. Here are a few of the highlights from the last few days of lessons.
Savannah diving through the hoop. Probably her best dive ever.
Audrey diving from the side. She's probably the best diver of the group.
Tabitha's turn!
Savannah diving from the side. I don't know why, but she likes to tuck her foot up under herself.
Melanie hesitated and she totally faked me out. I missed the dive, but she did it!
Happy Vannah girl on the rock, waiting for her turn.
Again with the foot tucked under her!
Melanie: On your mark...get set...
Go! She gets better with every turn!
And since it was the last day, they got to go down the slide for fun.
Savannah was even brave enough and copied her cousin and jumped in off of the rocks.
Melanie went down the slide twice by herself. As you can see, she plastered herself to the slide and ended up hitting her head both times. But she was so scared, I couldn't convince her to sit up. I was just glad that she'd do it.
We're done! Now we'll just have to keep up the practicing at home.
Audrey diving from the side. She's probably the best diver of the group.
Tabitha's turn!
Savannah diving from the side. I don't know why, but she likes to tuck her foot up under herself.
Melanie hesitated and she totally faked me out. I missed the dive, but she did it!
Happy Vannah girl on the rock, waiting for her turn.
Again with the foot tucked under her!
Melanie: On your mark...get set...
Go! She gets better with every turn!
And since it was the last day, they got to go down the slide for fun.
Savannah was even brave enough and copied her cousin and jumped in off of the rocks.
Melanie went down the slide twice by herself. As you can see, she plastered herself to the slide and ended up hitting her head both times. But she was so scared, I couldn't convince her to sit up. I was just glad that she'd do it.
We're done! Now we'll just have to keep up the practicing at home.
5 comments:
That's so awesome!!! I hope we can do swim lessons next year!
That second to last picture - of Savannah jumping off the rocks - looks just like the end of High School Musical 2! :)
We'll email you guys when we're back from Utah!!! (You should seriously homeschool so Hannah has a friend to play with! ;) Hehe...)
Your kids look great! I'm impressed Melanie is brave and can swim by herself. Anna will go under but that is about it. I think I would be excited for swim lessons to be over, but for some reason I signed them up for yet another session. I think maybe just for something to do because I can't do a whole lot right now. Keeps them busy and gets some of that energy out.
It's so fun to watch kids learn new things, especially swimming because as moms we are so paranoid about it! They did sooo good!
I just have to tell you that I put your President Monson quote on my blog. I just love it!
It looks like they are flying!! Too stinkin cute!
That pool looks so nice and cool.....it is a beautiful pool! How fun for the kids to splish splash....looks like they did great!
Post a Comment