I can hardly believe it, but my little baby is already 1! We started out the day with some birthday pancakes!
After his morning nap we went over to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. It was his first time trying pizza, and he really liked it.
He enjoyed all of the games and lights, even though he had a difficult time riding any of the rides because he was a little small still.
I wanted to do something small with just our family, but the power went out and I wasn't able to make anything for dinner. So we went to Grandma's house instead.
Luckily she had a birthday zinger for the birthday boy, which he also really liked!
Spencer got to open a two presents; one from each of his sisters. Savannah gave him a small Elmo doll and Elmo book and Melanie gave him a large ball.
We had a proper celebration with cousins and cupcakes a few days later.
Spencer never quite figured out how to blow the candle out or why everyone was singing.
But he loved destroying the cupcake and smearing the frosting all over the table. I think he only got a little bit in his mouth.
The birthday boy even got Grandma to share her fudgecicle with him. He certainly enjoyed that.
And believe it or not, we actually celebrated his birthday one more time, over at my parent's house. I took all of the kids swimming and Spencer really loved being in the water. This is him trying to open his presents before we got in the pool. And yes, he's trying to bite it open!
Again another cupcake to smash!
He lucked out and we gave him 2 of them, which he got everywhere.
Spencer got to open a few more presents. He really loves the new Spiderman chair that Grandma gave to him and the toy golf set from Aunt Natalie.
He even liked the card from Great Grandma and I'll just hang on to those $2 for him!
I can't believe how fast he's grown.
After his morning nap we went over to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. It was his first time trying pizza, and he really liked it.
He enjoyed all of the games and lights, even though he had a difficult time riding any of the rides because he was a little small still.
I wanted to do something small with just our family, but the power went out and I wasn't able to make anything for dinner. So we went to Grandma's house instead.
Luckily she had a birthday zinger for the birthday boy, which he also really liked!
Spencer got to open a two presents; one from each of his sisters. Savannah gave him a small Elmo doll and Elmo book and Melanie gave him a large ball.
We had a proper celebration with cousins and cupcakes a few days later.
Spencer never quite figured out how to blow the candle out or why everyone was singing.
But he loved destroying the cupcake and smearing the frosting all over the table. I think he only got a little bit in his mouth.
The birthday boy even got Grandma to share her fudgecicle with him. He certainly enjoyed that.
And believe it or not, we actually celebrated his birthday one more time, over at my parent's house. I took all of the kids swimming and Spencer really loved being in the water. This is him trying to open his presents before we got in the pool. And yes, he's trying to bite it open!
Again another cupcake to smash!
He lucked out and we gave him 2 of them, which he got everywhere.
Spencer got to open a few more presents. He really loves the new Spiderman chair that Grandma gave to him and the toy golf set from Aunt Natalie.
He even liked the card from Great Grandma and I'll just hang on to those $2 for him!
I can't believe how fast he's grown. Happy Birthday my sweet little buddy!
4 comments:
Yay! Happy Bday Spencer!!
Crazy how fast life is going.... We still need to meet up and hang out....
Kristy! he is not allowed to be one! i can't believe it. He is just so Beautiful. Wait Handsome, right! Time is sure flying. miss you guys....
Wow, I can't believe he's already one! I feel like you just had him. A sure sign that we need to hang out more! :)
Oh, that reminds me, I still need to reply to your email...
Post a Comment