We had a great Halloween, and I hope that you did too! We had fun at our ward Trunk-or-Treat on Friday night. We all got dressed up for the occasion.

The previous weekend we got to go to a Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun! We decided to match Spencer's costume and all went as pirates, nice looking ones I might add.
We even got to carve our pumpkin. Jon made a Skull and Crossbones to match our pirate theme! Unfortunately, the pumpkin died before Halloween. The girls kept asking who smashed the pumpkin. Yeah, it totally caved in and I threw it out with the trash Friday morning.

Savannah has wanted to be Aurora for quite some time now. She was so thrilled with her costume. She loved that she got to wear it to her school party on Halloween.

Melanie wanted to be Cinderella, but complained of her costume being itchy. So she ended up being a butterfly instead (Savannah's costume from last year). Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of just her, but she was so cute!
We've also been helping out at my mom's annual Haunted House. Thanks to those of you that were brave enough to come! Here's a picture of Savannah with my sister and nephew one of the nights.

And we may have put a lot of work into making this poster for some friends of ours. They totally hate Peeps. So we made them a HAPEEP HALLOWEEN! poster covered entirely with Peeps. It turned out totally awesome! And they got a kick out of our little prank!
So I hope that you all had a very Hapeep Halloween!
5 comments:
Wow! Awesome poster!! And cool costumes!
Yeah, I was all Halloween-ed out by the end of Wednesday... Sorry we didn't make it to the haunted house!!
Wow, you guys look awesome! And your dress!! SO FUN!
please, tell me the Peeps were for the chapmans?
Wow, those costumes are great! Were did you get the pirate ones? did you make them? We had a great Halloween. We had a fire out front and passed out candy. It was fun seeing the kids in their costumes.
p.s. Take a look at our blog for some great news!
THat peep sign is so funny! Good job! I'm so sad we had to miss that party. Looked way fun.
Post a Comment