Spencer loves playing in the water and highly enjoys bath time.
I tried to get a picture of him laying in the tub, but I ended up with about 8 pictures like this, all with his eyes closed.
I tried to get a picture of him laying in the tub, but I ended up with about 8 pictures like this, all with his eyes closed. (He must get that from his daddy!)
I just can't believe how big he's getting. He loves to roll and will spin in a full circle when he's on his tummy, especially if he's trying to get something. I just can't wait until he can sit up on his own - he's definitely getting close.
I just can't believe how big he's getting. He loves to roll and will spin in a full circle when he's on his tummy, especially if he's trying to get something. I just can't wait until he can sit up on his own - he's definitely getting close. Melanie has enjoyed taking a few baths with Spencer. She loves to play with him all the time.
And she didn't mind at all when he peed on her today when they were in the tub. Isn't that nice?
And she didn't mind at all when he peed on her today when they were in the tub. Isn't that nice?
2 comments:
Hahaha! What a great big sister! :D
Are you sure he's a boy he looks just like your girls:)
when we had Emily the first thing i had to do is check to make sure she was a girl cuz she looked exactly like Ethan:) We need you address so we can send you a wedding announcement.
Thanks, Teresa
Post a Comment