Yesterday was Spencer's 4 month check-up. The last 2 months have flown by. He ended up with 4 shots and 1 oral vaccine. He handled them fairly well. Here are his new stats:
Height: 27 inches - He's above the 95th percentile
Weight: 14 lbs 10.6 oz - That's the 50th percentile (I was guessing that he was 15 lbs, so almost, but not quite.)
And the one that Jon is the proudest of - Head Circumference: 44 1/4 cm - Between the 75th and 90th percentile (We always seem to have large headed children. That just means they're super smart, right?)

Spencer's just growing so fast. He loves to grab things, so you have to watch out or he'll get your hair, earrings, glasses, or anything else that he can manage to reach. He also loves to suck on his fingers and anything else that he can get in his mouth. If you hold him in your lap then he'll try to suck on your arm or hand and he is extremely slobbery!
I also just got a baby sling! (Thanks Allison!) It has become my third hand. Spencer loves to be held and there are just some times when it is not possible for me to hold him. So my new sling has come in quite handy. Spencer even fell asleep in it on the 2nd day! If you're interested, my good friend Allison sales them online. You can find a link to her website, Mod Mum, in my sidebar.

6 comments:
I love baby wraps I made one this week. They are so handy!
He's getting to be a big guy! I always wished I'd had one of those wraps. Maybe next time!
So glad you love the sling. Sorry that it took me so darn long to get it to you. It was so good to see you guys. Tyson was jealous.
Oh my gosh, I cant believe how big he is! Love the baby sling. I will definately need one for my next....10 yrs from now:)
HE IS GROWING SO VERY FAST! I love the sling...maybe I will have to get one for my daughter...
Wow, it's been too long since I visited your blog! Our computer was on the fritz.. bleck!
I never used a baby wrap... I think my kids woulda broke my back.. they were chunks!@
Post a Comment