I know that it's almost been a month since your birthday, but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday again!
For Jon's birthday, we went to lunch with his mom and twin sister and her husband. We went to Famous Dave's and ate way too much BBQ! But it was so good. They brought ice cream sundaes to Jon and Rachel and they both had a gigantic sparkler in them.
My family watched the kids for me, and the girls helped my brother wash his truck.
Our home teachers brought over these miniature hamburgers too. They are actually peppermint patties with green coconut and Nilla wafers.
His family gave him a bunch of running stuff...clothes, an i-pod...stuff that he's thoroughly using. My family celebrated all of our August birthdays on Labor Day. Jon had a strawberry ice cream pie for his cake and it was so good!
I picked up some 100 calorie treats...Twix and Reeses bars. My family gave him Quelf. It's a game that's similar to Cranium. He really wanted it and was totally shocked when he opened it. We played it that night and Jon's itching to play it again.
My family watched the kids for me, and the girls helped my brother wash his truck.
Our home teachers brought over these miniature hamburgers too. They are actually peppermint patties with green coconut and Nilla wafers.
His family gave him a bunch of running stuff...clothes, an i-pod...stuff that he's thoroughly using. My family celebrated all of our August birthdays on Labor Day. Jon had a strawberry ice cream pie for his cake and it was so good!
I picked up some 100 calorie treats...Twix and Reeses bars. My family gave him Quelf. It's a game that's similar to Cranium. He really wanted it and was totally shocked when he opened it. We played it that night and Jon's itching to play it again.
2 comments:
We'll play it with you guys! Let us know when!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! What a great birthday!!! I ♥ the litttle hamburgers...what a cute idea...who are your hometeachers...they need to tell mine that I ♥ peppermint patties,too!!! I wanted to tell you your little girls hair looked so cute last Sunday...
Post a Comment