Jon's twin sister, Rachel, got married about 2 weeks ago.
We are so happy to have Mark as the newest addition to our family and the girls absolutely love him! Of course, it was quite warm when we came out of the temple, but they looked great!
Their reception was that evening and all of the kids got new clothes for the event. Savannah picked her dress and was so excited to wear it, but complained about it being too itchy. So we had to go out and buy a little slip to wear under it. Now she's in love with the slip!
Melanie was just too adorable in her little dress! She is a sweetie and is probably Mark's favorite in our family.
And Spencer was too cute in his little outfit, with matching pink bow tie!
Here's a shot of the bride and groom with all of the little girls in our family. Yes, we have been blessed with lots of cute girls! We are very glad to add Spencer to the mix!
Jon and I enjoyed the evening, especially after my mom came and took our kids home with her.
They also decided to serve cupcakes, since Cupcake is one of Rachel's nicknames, and she loves them. They were quite yummy; I just wasn't fond of the lemon filled ones.
It was all so busy and crazy! But we are so happy for them!
We are so happy to have Mark as the newest addition to our family and the girls absolutely love him! Of course, it was quite warm when we came out of the temple, but they looked great!
Their reception was that evening and all of the kids got new clothes for the event. Savannah picked her dress and was so excited to wear it, but complained about it being too itchy. So we had to go out and buy a little slip to wear under it. Now she's in love with the slip!
Melanie was just too adorable in her little dress! She is a sweetie and is probably Mark's favorite in our family.
And Spencer was too cute in his little outfit, with matching pink bow tie!
Here's a shot of the bride and groom with all of the little girls in our family. Yes, we have been blessed with lots of cute girls! We are very glad to add Spencer to the mix!
Jon and I enjoyed the evening, especially after my mom came and took our kids home with her.
They also decided to serve cupcakes, since Cupcake is one of Rachel's nicknames, and she loves them. They were quite yummy; I just wasn't fond of the lemon filled ones.
It was all so busy and crazy! But we are so happy for them! Congrats Rach & Mark!
1 comment:
Congrats to Rachel!! I remember she was in an institute class of mine, I think the one that Josh and I met in. I remember she told me I should ask Josh to one of the dances. I did, and he said no! :) funny story....anyway, she looks happy and looks like she found a good guy!
Post a Comment