Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hand Gesture

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought that I'd give it a shot. It's kind of funny, because this is the sign that I always pick when playing the sign game! I guess that it suits me nicely!


You Are an "A-OK"



Your life philosophy can be summed up as, "Whatever will be, will be."

Your greatest wish is to live each day a little better than the next.

You are naturally calm and stable. Some people would call you a rock.

You feel one with the world. You are a spiritual person, though no one who knows you would guess it.



I guess that the only thing that I hope is different, is that people know that I am a spiritual person.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

That does fit you! It is kinda fun to see what they will come with when you play thos silly things, huh?