The girls love to play doctor. They have especially enjoyed trying to play doctor with Spencer. Here's Melanie trying to take his blood pressure. She was getting a little frustrated because Spencer wasn't cooperating. She was not happy that he wouldn't open his mouth so she could take his temperature. I tried to tell her that we take babies' temperatures under their arms, but she didn't believe me.
But I did take Spencer in this last week for a check up. He now weighs 9 lbs. 10 ozs. and is 23 1/4 inches long. He's just growing nice and big. He's such a content little guy and is a joy to have around!
But I did take Spencer in this last week for a check up. He now weighs 9 lbs. 10 ozs. and is 23 1/4 inches long. He's just growing nice and big. He's such a content little guy and is a joy to have around!
2 comments:
What a cutie! Don't you love it when the little ones want to "play" with the baby?!
well, I can understand her frustration, why couldn't Spencer just go along with her request?!! I used to love to play doctor myself.
Post a Comment