Savannah and Melanie absolutely love Spencer! They always want to hold him, even when he's not awake! He's such a good baby too and hardly ever complains about them overly loving him. Melanie has started calling Spencer: Buddy. She'll say, "Hey buddy! Hey buddy!" It's just too cute!
And our little Buddy is a pretty good little sleeper. I thought that he was adorable when he fell asleep in his bouncy seat while I took a quick shower. He's just so easy going!
And our little Buddy is a pretty good little sleeper. I thought that he was adorable when he fell asleep in his bouncy seat while I took a quick shower. He's just so easy going!
3 comments:
What a sweet boy! I can't wait to see him. I have a nephew spencer. Great name!
He is such a cute, sweet baby! And must be so nice that he is easy going!
That is so cute! Anna started saying the same thing to Brigham. Only it was "hey Bigum, hey Bigum..or it was yeah, yeah with a higu smile on her face. She still does it and it makes Brigham laugh. I love it.
Post a Comment