Monday, June 30, 2008

Bath Time & Sunday Best

It has taken Spencer's belly button a month to finally close up. So on Sunday, he got his first real bath. He wasn't quite sure if he liked it or not. If he hadn't been so man-handled, then he probably would have loved the whole thing. But we got him nice and clean and smelling baby-fresh! And he looked so cute wrapped in his new little ducky towel.
Then I got him dressed for church. He was so bright-eyed and happy to be clean. He almost looks like he's smiling for this picture.And I thought that he looked totally adorable in his church attire!

11 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

Hey hope you don't mind but I saw your blog from Aileen's. She talked me into starting a blog so I did. Spencer is such a cute little baby. I love babies with dark hair a dark skin tones.

Amy said...

Soooo cute! Okay, so he is starting to change a little, and loose some of that new born dark coloring! I can see some of your mom in him. (He looks a bit like Brandon!)

The Mortensen Family! said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute. He looks like a little stud muffin! You have such cute kids! How is it having 3 little ones? You make it look easy!!

~MaDiSOn~ said...

When I was sitting behind you guys in church I was admiring how cute he was. I am jelous of the dark hair!

Laurie said...

He's SO cute!!!

Stephanie said...

what a cute post. He is such a beautiful baby, and definatly so handsome at church

Allison said...

Wow he looks so big already. Love the shoes.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

So handsome!

Sassy said...

He is an absolutely beautiful little baby!!!! Just like your girls!

Laurie said...

Hey Kristy, I tagged you! :)

Also, I still can't get over how much that 2nd to last picture looks like our Hannah at about that same age!

Laurie said...

Hey, love the new background!! By the way, you need to add Spencer to your blog title! :)