Monday, May 12, 2008

Muppets Personality

I wanted to do a post that was quick and easy. Thanks Elizabeth for finding this!


You Are Scooter



Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.

You're always willing to lend a helping hand.

In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.

"15 seconds to showtime!"




I thought that it was probably pretty accurate. I'm definitely more of a behind the scenes person!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

That sounds like me, too! I'll have to do this and see what it says! :)

Laurie said...

Yep! We're two peas in a pod!

elizabeth said...

This one was fun. I was glad to find it on my friend's blog. Hopefully I will see you on Saturday.

Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC said...

I don't know if it says anything about our compatibility, but I'm Scooter too.

Tanya Leigh said...

:) Cute test! I turned out to be Kermit the Frog, while Coy is GONZO! hahaha.