Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Savannah's Last Day of School

Savannah had her last day of preschool last week! She was so excited to go and give her teachers a present. She has loved going to school and learning new things. She even asked me today if it was a school day. I had to remind her that school was out for the summer. But thank you Miss Kylie and Miss Staci for being such great teachers! She absolutely loves you! And it rained quite a bit that afternoon. So Savannah wanted to do something that she saw on Aunt Maria's Blog...pop popcorn and watch a movie. So I popped some popcorn and we sat and watched the DVD that her teachers had made and sent home of their past school year. It was lots of fun to eat the popcorn and I loved watching the DVD. Savannah has certainly learned a lot this past year! I can't believe how much she's grown!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a cute idea! Like a slumber party every time it rains!!

Michelle Johnston said...

I remember seeing this on Marias blog. I had to laugh....that can only be an Arizona tradition. Otherwise you would basically be popping popcorn every day in the spring, and watching a whole lot of movies:) Glad it rained! I here it was badly needed.