Since I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow, then I thought that I should post the happenings of my last appointment.
The day after Christmas, Jon and I went in for my ultrasound! This is what Jon likes to refer to as G-Day or Gender Day. It was a nice day-after-Christmas treat! Anyways, for those of you that don't know, we are finally having a boy! Good luck trying to read the ultrasound picture. His rear is up at the top with his legs coming down, if that helps.
We are very excited about having a boy finally, especially Jon! He is quite proud to have a Jamieson heir. Now, if only we could agree on a name. So if you have any name suggestions for a boy, feel free to share them. Just so you know, it's Jon that's the picky one. So kudos to anyone that can find a name that Jon actually likes. Actually, if someone does come up with a name that he likes, maybe I'll have to bake you cookies or something.
We are very excited about having a boy finally, especially Jon! He is quite proud to have a Jamieson heir. Now, if only we could agree on a name. So if you have any name suggestions for a boy, feel free to share them. Just so you know, it's Jon that's the picky one. So kudos to anyone that can find a name that Jon actually likes. Actually, if someone does come up with a name that he likes, maybe I'll have to bake you cookies or something.
6 comments:
Hey, I resemble that remark!
I think Allen is a good name. I prefer it spelled with the "en", but Alan is all right,if you must.
Or Amarie (like Stoudemire) is good too. Maybe he'd be a good basketball player.
So excited for you and your boy!
Congrats on having a boy!! That'll be fun! Josh's favorite boy name is Gideon. I'm not so sure about that one though. I like last names for boy names: Carter, Mason, Jackson, Porter, etc. Have fun deciding on a name!
Congrats! It's fun to have a little of both flavors!
Boy oh boy! Are you guys in for a treat:) He will LOVE all of the princess and barbie toys that the girls have. So, are you feeling better?
I'm feeling so much better these days! I still have to take some type of nap in the afternoon, but I'm doing really good.
Post a Comment