Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dressing Up


Melanie got these little Princess Slippers for Christmas. I thought that she looked pretty cute running around the house in just a diaper and her slippers. She absolutely loves the slippers. If she's wearing them at nap time, then she likes to keep them on for her nap.




About a month ago the girls thought it would be funny to get dressed in Mom's maternity shirts instead of their own clothes. Daddy sure thought that it was funny, and they had fun just running around like crazy little monkeys while they were dressed up.



And a few weeks ago, Savannah found this little jumper in the DI box and put it on. I was surprised that she actually got it on, considering it is supposed to be a 12 month outfit! You probably can't tell, but it is definitely not snapped at the bottom.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun!! And holy cow, I can NOT get over how beautiful your girls' eyes are!!!

Kristy said...

Thanks! They both have pretty brown eyes that have been beautiful since they were born. And Melanie's eyelashes are out of control long! Jon keeps telling people that we're thinking about trying to start a baby mascara line, like Baybelline.

Laurie said...

How funny!!!

I have an award for you on my blog! :)