Saturday, November 17, 2007

Halloween

I know that I'm a little late, but I thought that I'd put up a few Halloween pictures. Savannah was a butterfly and Melanie was a pumpkin. They both loved their costumes and I thought that they looked so cute!
We went down to our ward Trunk-or-Treat. The girls had fun going from one car to the next, I guess that Savannah had fun and Melanie just wandered around and gave up on her bucket after the first person put candy in it and then she just wanted to eat it. After a while, Savannah said, "I think that's enough candy Mom." So we called it quits and sat with Jon while he passed out the rest of our candy.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Man, I wish Hannah had said she had enough candy!!

Cute costumes!

Staci said...

I saw your blog on Maria's & thought I'd say HI!:) Your girls are so cute! We LOVE having Savannah in preschool...she is SOOO good!! Congratulations on expecting baby #3! How fun!