Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blue's Clues

Savannah loves Blue's Clues. She doesn't watch it very often, but she likes to pretend to play it every once in a while. Anyways, my mom tried to bribe Savannah to become potty trained. She bought a bunch of different things and put them in a box and told her that if she used the toilet, then she could pick something out of Grandma's Box. Savannah was so happy when she finally did use the bathroom and has to go to the bathroom each time we go over to my parent's house so she can pick something out of Grandma's Box. On time she picked a Nick Jr. Stamp and Sticker Activity Book. It came with some stickers and 2 stamps. One of them happened to be a Blue's Clues stamp. One night she was supposed to be going to bed, but was instead goofing around in her room. When I checked on her before I went to bed this is what I found: A Clue!

1 comment:

Tanya Leigh said...

That's adorable. - We'll definitely have to get together LOTS. Brityn and her sound like kindred spirits :)