Monday, October 1, 2007

Wild and Free

Does anyone else's children like to run around like little animals? Savannah hates having me do her hair and is always telling me that it's okay because she's wearing a headband. And on this particular day, she stayed in her pajamas until we went over to grandma's house (who then needed the help of my sister to wrestle some clothes onto Savannah) and her face was dirty with chocolate pudding too! Yeah, I took her to Grandma's house and left her just like this!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

It's a good thing that grandmas love grandkids no matter what huh? Kylee looks like a rag-a-muffin a lot and she usually only has panties on, so jammies are good. =)

Allison said...

I am so jealous that you live so close to your mom. Right now I would kill to be able to drop Liv off at my Mom's. I love that you dropped her off like that, classic!

Laurie said...

Yep, my kids pretty much look like what they're wearing was what I INTENDED on Sundays, pretty much, and even that's only every other week or so! :)

Anonymous said...

kelly said... (i don't get why it doesn't show my name THIS time, when it has been other times)

Do roommates running around like little animals count? Wait, I don't even really have those...