I just love Halloween!

I've been talking to Savannah about what she wants to be for Halloween this year. I've finally been able to convince her to wear the little wings that I bought for her 2 years ago! So she wants to be a Butterfly! We went to a costume store today and finished off her costume by buying a pink leotard, pink slippers, and a wand. When we got home, she was so excited to put the entire outfit on. I thought that she looked pretty cute!

And I got out our old pumpkin costume for Melanie! She was so excited to put it on! I remember how much Savannah loved that costume! I eventually had to hide it from Savannah because she had grown out of it and still wanted to squeeze into it! But Melanie absolutely loved it, and will make a cute pumpkin too!
6 comments:
So cute!!!
Aw, they're adorable! Hey, how do you change fonts & colors in your posts? I think I figured it out once, but obviously didn't file the information correctly, cuz it's gone! *email me???*
Hey Kristy- this is Kelly Mear (your visiting teacher!) :) I found you through Stephanie Cook's blog... I hope you don't mind me looking! I love this blog- it's so bright and colorful. And your girls are beautiful. Such fun Halloween costumes!
Love the costumes!! Liv is going to be Minnie Mouse. Are you guys going to be in AZ for Thanksgiving. My friend invited us down and we would love to see you guys.
Your girls are too cute!
I love reusing costumes...AND..I love seeing the girls. So, whats the plans for Christmas parties? Can you tell I'm excited to come home? Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment