The other day, Savannah thought that it would be fun to climb into the trash can, even after I told her to not do it. She thought that it was pretty funny and kept trying to hide in it. 
Notice the green book that she's holding. It's actually a Spanish-to-English dictionary that she found upstairs and she asked her grandma if she could borrow it. Grandma told her that she could borrow it, but that she had to have her dad read it to her! Daddy wasn't too happy about that, but I thought that it was pretty funny! She's been carrying her "little green book" around everywhere!

Notice the green book that she's holding. It's actually a Spanish-to-English dictionary that she found upstairs and she asked her grandma if she could borrow it. Grandma told her that she could borrow it, but that she had to have her dad read it to her! Daddy wasn't too happy about that, but I thought that it was pretty funny! She's been carrying her "little green book" around everywhere!
3 comments:
That last picture is priceless. Just show that to her when she is a teenager and she is going to love you for it!
Was there anything in the trash can??
Yeah, it's the trash can by my desk, so there were some papers and maybe a few empty water bottles! I kept telling her to get out of it, but you can see how well she listened to me.
Post a Comment