Last Thursday, while we were at my family reunion, we had the opportunity to go 4 wheeling. I must say that we saw lots of pretty scenery. However, the 4 wheeling that we did was not our cup of tea! I think that we would have been able to handle the bumpiness of off roading, but we didn't really enjoy the climbing of steep rocks. Unfortunately, I don't think that any of the pictures that I post can convey to you how steep some of the climbs were that we did.
Jon and Savannah on our way out to the trails.
Jon and Savannah on our way out to the trails.

My cousin, Paul, letting his son Logan drive their jeep, with my sister, Stacy, in the passenger's seat!
Jon starting down his first trial hill. Notice the look of concern on his face!
My Uncle Dave, the pro, showing us how it's done!
My Dad coming down what I thought was a steep hill at the time.
The never-ending trail! It seemed like the tire marks were never going to end.

The beautiful scenery!
My Dad stuck in a precarious situation, which took him about 30 minutes to get out of.
We had 8 Jeeps out on the trails, and were out there for 5 1/2 hours! Savannah cried for the first half of it, and wanted me to hold her hand most of the time. Like Jon says, "We'll try anything once." But we definitely did not go back out on the trail with everyone else on the second day!



1 comment:
Wow! That's insane!! I can't believe you did it even once! Much more daring than me! :)
Post a Comment