Thursday, June 7, 2007

Swim Time!

The girls love being out in the pool! Rose got a pair of goggles for Savannah and she loves wearing them. She asks everyday if we are going to go swimming! I wish that she could swim on her own, because she is getting so brave and will swim out into the water when no one is ready for her. Hopefully, with a little more practice she'll turn into a little fish.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Well, I'm glad she got over being afraid! Maybe I just need to PAY for swimming lessons, so I don't give up so easily on Hannah!! :) Having Brian teach her isn't really working! I bet she's be a lot better for a stranger than for us! (At least, that's how she is EVERY other time!)

Kristy said...

The first 4 or 5 times was kind of rough, but she got over it after that and now she loves being in the water and is always going under! I thought is was worth it to pay someone else to have to be the one to hold her down. And if you'd like, I could give you the girl's email address. I know that she is doing more sessions of lessons. They're a little expensive, and probably a little far for you to drive...I can't remember where exactly her other sessions were going to be, but it was like Recker and something south, maybe Guadalupe.