Melanie is turning into a little bookworm,
just like her dad (and sister)!
She loves this little book about Cats; I think she likes it because it is just her size. She will sit on my lap and keep handing me the book so that I'll read it again.
Her crib is next to the bookshelf and she loves to pull the books off of the shelf while she's in her crib. Half of them end up on the floor, but she can usually get a few of them into the crib.
I usually find her asleep with at least one book!
She loves this little book about Cats; I think she likes it because it is just her size. She will sit on my lap and keep handing me the book so that I'll read it again.
Her crib is next to the bookshelf and she loves to pull the books off of the shelf while she's in her crib. Half of them end up on the floor, but she can usually get a few of them into the crib.
I usually find her asleep with at least one book!
1 comment:
That's so cute!! Victoria loves books, too. But of course, she has to be in charge - holding it, turning the pages, etc. :)
Post a Comment