Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A little help

I am helping to throw a bridal shower for my sister-in-law-to-be. As most of you know, I'm not the most creative person, more like a "tell me exactly what to do and I'll do it" person. I want to do a little question and answer at the shower to see how well the happy couple knows one another. I've come up with a few questions for them and most of them are not very creative. So I was hoping that a few of you would give me a question or two that I could ask them. Thanks!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm no good at this either. I decided to google it for you. Here is a link that has some questions.

http://www.bridal-shower-games.com/a_011_Printable-How-Well-Do-The-Bride--Groom-Know-Each-Other-Game.html

You have to download it. It's a word document.

Good luck, you might want to google it you self, I'm sure you'll find more!

Laurie said...

I'm definitely a "tell me what to do" person, as well... But if I'm not too late, here are a couple of questions I thought of:

- What's their favorite cereal?
- What's their favorite ice cream topping?
- Do they have any hidden talents? (This would be a fun one for the guests to here!)

Brandon said...

What time at night is it too late for your future spouse to eat a hamburger?

Mark, Rachel and Cowboy said...

I don't know if I'm too late to weigh in....but here were some of my favorites from my shower:

-(asked to groom to be) What's your favorite physical characteristic on (bride)?
-(asked to groom) What's your favorite personality trait about (bride)?
-(asked to groom) What did (bride) wear on your first date?
-How many children do you want to have?