Saturday, January 9, 2010
G-Day
Well it has come and gone...G-Day as Jon fondly refers to it, or to interrupt: Gender Day. Yes, we prefer to find out our baby's gender before we get to D-Day. Plus it makes for a great post-Christmas surprise. And then it gives Jon and I about 4 months to argue, I mean discuss, what to name our sweet baby. So for those of you that haven't yet heard, we are having another boy. I was even able to tell from the ultrasound. This news came as a relief for three reasons. First, it makes room assignments very simple. Secondly, my girls swore that they wanted a boy. And lastly, I didn't have to disappoint Melanie by telling her that we were having a girl and that we wouldn't be naming her Sparkles. I'm not sure where she came up with the name, but I thought that it was cute. In the meantime, Jon and I's debate on names continues and probably will for quite some time. I'll let you know if we actually agree on something. And if you're wondering, I'm actually feeling quite well. My morning sickness has finally passed and I can manage to go shopping, do the dishes and the laundry, and even make dinner occasionally. It's amazing how all the little things really add up. I'm only halfway there, but I know that the time will fly by quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay for little boys! Two of each, that sounds perfect to me!
Me too!!!
Name him Salamander!
thats awesome. I'm excited for you. I was wondering what you were having! Yeah Two of each is totally perfect. that great!!!
What a perfect family. Two girls, then two boys. Isn't that what every little girl hopes to have when she grows up?
I cant believe how quickly you caught up to us!!!!! And I didnt realize how close we will be having these two little boys together. How fun! Miss you.
sweet! congrats! sorry to hear about savannahs rough week. I love your most recent family pic!
Post a Comment