Happy belated anniversary, and sorry we missed the party last night! I haven't been feeling well, don't know if you heard our news but...there's a baby on the way! ;) Got to have some good excuse for missing!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both! We are going on 10 years this year! CRAZY! Hey pop me your new address so I can get an invitation to you for my baby shower, ksmith238@cox.net
7 comments:
Cute picture! Totally love it! Happy anniversary guys!
Love you babe!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
I forgot that you guys got married so close to us! Our 7th is this Wednesday! :)
Happy Anniversary!
Hey! Your new family picture looks super cute too, but it's too small to get a good look at. I think you need to include it in a post too! ;-)
Happy belated anniversary, and sorry we missed the party last night! I haven't been feeling well, don't know if you heard our news but...there's a baby on the way! ;) Got to have some good excuse for missing!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both! We are going on 10 years this year! CRAZY! Hey pop me your new address so I can get an invitation to you for my baby shower, ksmith238@cox.net
Post a Comment