Monday, February 16, 2009

Choppy Choppy

Well, I couldn't stand my hair any more. So I surprised Jon last Friday and went and got it all chopped off. Jon's dad has been telling me for a while now that I should get my hair cut short like Savannah's. I haven't been brave enough to do it, but I finally worked up the guts and off it all came. I love the way it looks (when I find the time to do it)! And Jon was very surprised, but he totally loves it. However, don't get used to this look forever. My next goal is to grow my hair out and donate it to Locks of Love. It's going to take a while, but now that I've had short hair once, I don't think that I'll be so scared to go back to it!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow! It looks great!!!

Tanya Leigh said...

Fun! You look so cute! I am THIS close to choppy-chopping my hair. I have been growing it out for the past 2.5 years and just want a few more inches before I donate. I'm getting antsy, though!

Robin said...

it looks darling!

Lisa said...

It does look great! It's so fun to get a cut that you love.

I know a few people that do the Locks of Love thing and they love doing it. They donate over and over. I hear you can get your hair cut for free at some places if you donate.

Michelle Johnston said...

Cute! And I LOVE your piano. So fun. Happy Birthday, by the way, just in case I forget:) And yes, I know its March 6th!

Kari said...

Kristy,

Your hair looks great!! I wish that Bryant liked short hair like that on me!

Tell Jon good luck this weekend

Sassy said...

that is way cute...love it!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Love the haircut! (I am finally getting back to blogging, after a new computer came to our house..)