Spencer has cracked me up the last few days with his pacifier. He only takes it when he falls asleep, but sometimes he will play with it. While playing, he'll put it in his mouth upside-down; but then I caught him asleep with it upside-down! I don't know how that put him asleep!
And while unpacking, I found this Billy Bob pacifier that my father-in-law got for Melanie. I threw it in Spencer's crib so that he could play with it and to see if he liked it. I guess that he liked it enough to fall asleep with it too!
It's so funny to see him sucking on it!
And while unpacking, I found this Billy Bob pacifier that my father-in-law got for Melanie. I threw it in Spencer's crib so that he could play with it and to see if he liked it. I guess that he liked it enough to fall asleep with it too!
It's so funny to see him sucking on it!
4 comments:
I guess he has to compensate after losing that tooth!
hhaaaaa!!!! I don't think that will help him with eating?
Hahahaha!!! That's the funniest pacifier I've ever seen!!
;) He's a cute lil' dude. *Brityn ALWAYS took her pacifier upside down - and whenever babies lose theirs, she tries to re-issue it upside down :) old habits die hard.
Post a Comment