Savannah didn't have school last Monday, so we decided to have a little fun. The girls were lucky enough to have my youngest sister, Natalie, spend the night on Sunday. So they got to play with her in the morning. We all got ready and then went to the park. It was fun; I got to visit with some friends from our old old ward. Spencer loved the swings.
Melanie is always fond of anything bouncy; this day it was the teeter-totter.
Afterwards, we went and visited my grandmother for a little while and then went over to my parents' house. The girls all had fun jumping in the pile of leaves out front.
While we were there, Savannah found a nickel on the ground. She tried to give it back to my mom, but my mom told her that she could keep it. So on the way home, Savannah wanted to stop at the store and buy something. I told her that she would have to have some more money to be able to buy anything. I also told her that she could do a few chores at home and that I'd give her some money for working. (Bribery is always a great tool, right?) When we got home, Savannah cleaned her room, helped rearrange the dresser drawers (now Melanie can reach her clothes!), put some laundry away, and folded the kitchen towels and bibs. She was awfully busy and I paid her for her various jobs. She ended up earning 25 cents. She thought it was great and I loved the cheap labor! Here's how great their room looked when she got done.
Later that night, Spencer was being so cute and was sitting in the toy cupboard looking at a book and playing with some toys. Of course the moment that I moved to get the camera, he thought that he had to follow me.
But he sure was cute!
Melanie is always fond of anything bouncy; this day it was the teeter-totter.
Afterwards, we went and visited my grandmother for a little while and then went over to my parents' house. The girls all had fun jumping in the pile of leaves out front.
While we were there, Savannah found a nickel on the ground. She tried to give it back to my mom, but my mom told her that she could keep it. So on the way home, Savannah wanted to stop at the store and buy something. I told her that she would have to have some more money to be able to buy anything. I also told her that she could do a few chores at home and that I'd give her some money for working. (Bribery is always a great tool, right?) When we got home, Savannah cleaned her room, helped rearrange the dresser drawers (now Melanie can reach her clothes!), put some laundry away, and folded the kitchen towels and bibs. She was awfully busy and I paid her for her various jobs. She ended up earning 25 cents. She thought it was great and I loved the cheap labor! Here's how great their room looked when she got done.
Later that night, Spencer was being so cute and was sitting in the toy cupboard looking at a book and playing with some toys. Of course the moment that I moved to get the camera, he thought that he had to follow me.
But he sure was cute!
5 comments:
What kind of mother are you, ripping your own daughter off!!!
P.S. Can she clean my room?
Oh my gosh, I LOVE their bedroom walls!!!! SO COOL!
And I love when my girls are actually willing to help!
oh kristy, your little boy is amazing! and i love those polka dots!
I love the bedroom walls too! So cute!
Post a Comment