I guess that it is becoming more and more real every day, but at the end of the month Jon and I will be moving for the 7th time since we've been married. I really don't like to move, but we haven't lived in the same house for longer than 2 years (actually less than that). We have lived here for almost 16 months now, so I guess that our time is up. We have been looking for a new home since Spencer was born. It has definitely been a frustrating process. We absolutely love the ward that we live in now and it took us about 4 months to decide that we would have to look at homes outside of our ward boundaries if we didn't want to have to move again in 2 years! After looking at lots of awful homes, we finally found what we were looking for. It's a little further east than I would like it to be, but I'm willing to deal with it. The home is 4 bedrooms and a den. The kitchen and family room are very open.
The girls' bedroom will actually be able to fit a real bed in it (as opposed to Savannah's toddler bed and Melanie's crib). They are very excited about the move too. (Savannah just wishes that all the current furniture would stay with the house!)
We close on the 19th, but won't be doing our official move until the weekend after Christmas. So Merry Christmas, we get a new house!
The girls' bedroom will actually be able to fit a real bed in it (as opposed to Savannah's toddler bed and Melanie's crib). They are very excited about the move too. (Savannah just wishes that all the current furniture would stay with the house!)
We close on the 19th, but won't be doing our official move until the weekend after Christmas. So Merry Christmas, we get a new house!FYI: We are planning on renting out our current home, so let me know if you know anyone that may be interested in a nice little 3 bedroom home.
8 comments:
Wow, that's great!!! ... I can't believe you've moved 7 times! We've only moved once!
congrats on the new house!! can you email me your phone number and address:) thanks!!
brianandlyndsie@gmail.com
looks like a great house!! good luck with the move!
I'm so excited for you guys!
I had no idea you were moving! Haven't talked to you in awhile! I'm glad that you are getting a bigger house. That is always a good thing. Congratulations, let us know if we can help!
Oh, My! That is an adorable bedroom!! It looks perfect, and I am thrilled for you all! ... You've got us by 2 moves so far, but we're not done yet! bwa-ha-ha-ha... :P
Wow, 7 times! That kinda sounds like us....but we keep state hopping! This summer we will be moving for the 8th time since we got married! So, how far east are you moving?
Wahoo! I cant wait to see the whole thing. I hope that you actually get to settle down for a while:) We're planning on being there for the family party....I cant wait to see you.
Post a Comment